A to Z

Borrowed from Katherine over at Paper Pocket Check her amazing blog out here

 
A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Double, but as big as possible.  Still only sleep on one side when the boy isn't with me though!
C. Chore that you hate: Food shopping.  So boring!  I do like cooking and eating the food though.
D. Dogs: Don't have any pets.  I love cats and dogs, but my job and commuting means I'm out of the house too many hours to give pets the attention they deserve.  Plus the hair seems to make my eyes stream these days.
E. Essential start to your day: A nice cup of tea(well I am English) made with PG Tips and plenty of milk
F. Favorite color: Purple. Well I am the Purple Poetess.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver but I do have some goldy stuff now.  If it's shiny I like it!
H. Height: A tiny 5'2.  Or as the bf puts it, a munchkin.
I. Instruments you play: My instruments are my words(plus I used to play the penny whistle badly!)
J. Job title: Poetess (in my spare time)
K. Kids: My nephew is the sunshine of my life
L. Live:  North West England(not going to be any more specific than that for stalker purposes)
M. Mother’s name: She would not be happy with me putting that on here so I'll say as my friends in Sixth form used to...Mumrah!
N. Nicknames: Hamster who dances on two legs(that's flattering!), Wagbo(by work peeps when I get grumpy), Purple Poetess
O. Overnight hospital stays: Tonsils out when I was around 9...not a fan of hospitals due to many health probs since being a baby.  Make the most of health when it's good though, live a good lifestyle most of the time, which I think is one of the reasons I still get asked for proof of age buying alcohol!
P. Pet peeves: Dirty dishes, swearing, spitting in the street
Q. Quote from a movie: Not from a movie but one I live by "life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards" Kierkegaard, Philosopher
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Older sister...so glad I was the baby sister!
U. Underwear: You're never fully dressed without a smile!
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms
W. What makes you run late: Doing my hair normally
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Various over the years, can remember stomach and teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make:  Loads of meals from scratch, fairly Mediterranean diet, pesto is the besto!
Z. Zoo animal: Meerkats.  Much smaller in real life than they look on wildlife programmes.  Have liked them way before Comparethemeerkat.com.  I also like flamingos and Sea lions.

Comments

Popular Posts